How we do it!
The Benefits For Your Business!
Don't Take Our Word For It!
– Liz Cope, Board Member and Marketing Director for VAX
“…Surfing Rainbows highlights the benefits of engaging the mental will for positive thinking with the inner emotion. When combined, it realises an energy that enables one to bypass the frustrations or worries that we all encounter, whether from work or home. I believe the Surfing Rainbows theory is a refreshing approach to improving ‘workforce’ well-being in the business environment, particularly when teams are encountering a challenging period of change.” Read More >>
– Mike Petch, Business Coach, Henley Business School.
“Surfing Rainbows has great applicability in the business world and especially for workforce well-being. It will certainly appeal to coaches who are always seeking new ways in which to help clients release negative blockers. It could also be used in leadership programmes with particular emphasis around change leadership where personal blocks result in change being less effective than it otherwise might” Read More >>
– Patrick McAleenan, Head of PR & Marketing from Red Letter Days
“Surfing Rainbows is enlightening” Read More >>
– Dawn Riley, one of the best known sailors worldwide.
“The Promise of Surfing Rainbows makes it easier than you might think to go from doubting yourself to trusting your own judgement. Trust and belief in yourself and your decisions are key ingredients for practical success in day-to-day living, the pursuit of ambitions, and overall happiness.” Read More >>
– Dr. Desirée Cox MD-PhD.: is medical doctor with over twenty years of international experience in healthcare and humanities, and has been described by the British Medical Journal as a ‘Renaissance Woman.
“The Promise of Surfing Rainbows offers the medical profession a valuable way of inspiring patients to tap into their internal wisdom to heal themselves and live an all round healthier life.” Read More >>
– Quote by Bernie Siegel M.D.
“The Promise of Surfing Rainbows contains many helpful ideas and information for people seeking to heal their lives and wounds.” Read More >>
– Brian Jones: First Balloonist to circumnavigate the Globe non-stop.
“There are powerful ideas and strategies in The Promise of Surfing Rainbows on how to achieve any dream you’ve ever dreamed. Read, enjoy, but more than anything, be sure to apply.” Read More >>
– Mo Chaudry - Today he runs an empire worth £60 million and is Chairman of the UK's No. 1 water-based leisure attraction.
“Success can come to you regardless of your background or current circumstances. Where you are going has nothing to do with where you came from. I started out with absolutely nothing according to worldly standards but was able to achieve my dreams. Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Once you’ve read, understood and applied the concepts in The Promise of Surfing Rainbows you will be able to use this information to reach your dreams too.” Read More >>